During the summer, I look for long wearing makeup that can stand up to the heat and still feel lightweight. Here are a few products I find myself reaching for again and again when it’s hot out:
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser is the perfect lightweight concealer in the heat. It doesn’t crease or settle into fine lines, even without powder!
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation is the perfect base for summer because it’s sheer, natural, and buildable. It’s also transfer and water-resistant!
- When it’s really hot out, I wear waterproof mascara. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat over any mascara to waterproof it!
- Stila Convertible Color in Lillium is a summery fresh pink for lips and cheeks.
- I love using CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils for a quick wash of color. They last all day (even on my oily lids).