Bright pink blush really wakes up the face. It’s my go to color for face-brightening makeup. Here are a few of my favorites:
- MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush ($21.00, 0.21 oz).
It’s not quite as bright as the other blushes in this roundup, so Pink Swoon is perfect if bright, bright pink is a little much for you. I’m wearing Pink Swoon here.
- Yaby BL031 ($12.85, 0.28 oz).
BL031 is probably my favorite blush ever. I love how pigmented, smooth, and blendable Yaby’s powder blushes are.
- Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Peony ($9.79, 0.57 fl oz).
This blush gives you a natural looking flush. If you’re worried that wearing bright pink will make you look like a clown, try this liquid blush. It’s really easy to work with because it’s so sheer and blendable. It’d be hard to overdo it.
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Flushed ($12.99, 0.44 oz).
Flushed has a lightweight texture and a pretty sheen on the skin.
- Mehron Cheek Powder in Wine Berry ($7.95, 0.15 oz).
This is an incredibly pigmented blush, you get so much color payoff for the price!