According to Glamglow…
“The World’s most Scientifically Advanced SUPERMUD™ Clearing Treatment. Clinically Developed by GLAMGLOW® Dermatological Chemist to help fight all common skin concerns. NEW ACNECIDIC-6™4.4% the first 6-Acid AHA & BHA Blend for mind-blowing faster results. NEW Pore-Matrix™ with Activated-X Charcoal & New K17-Clay™ for deep pore vacuum extraction, encapsulation & seemingly poreless skin. Bio-Life-Cell-Science™ uses the complex natural occurring skin care benefits of green life for Advanced results. NEW TEAOXI® Patent Pending release technology with real Eucalyptus Leaf in our formula for Magical Glowing Skin. SUPERMUD™ for the New Crazy Gorgeous You. Welcome to GLAM-LAND™ & the World of GLAMGLOW®.”
Glamglow mud masks were originally created to prepare celebrity complexions for public appearances and HD cameras. Now they’re available to all of us! Glamglow’s Supermud Clearing Treatment promises quite a few results:
- ACNECIDIC-6™ – 4.4% AHA & BHA 6-Acid Blend. PH Balanced.
- Glycolic Acid – Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
- Salicylic Acid – Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
- Lactic Acid – Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
- Mandelic Acid – Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
- Pyruvic Acid – Helps the Effects of Scarring & Clearer Skin.
- Azelaic Acid – Helps fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
- TEAOXI™ – Delivers Fresh Natural Eucalyptol, Linalool Oil & Powerful Flavonoids.
- ACTIVATED-X – Xtreme Absorption Vacuum-Carbon Extracts Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- K-17 CLAY – Proprietary 17 Step Process to Better Encapsulate Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- LICORICE ROOT – Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin.
- PEPPERMINT PLANT – Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations.
- Eucalyptus Leaf – Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications.
- ALOE VERA, CHAMOMILE, MARIGOLD, CUCUMBER, IVY, HERB – Helps Calm, Soothe & Heal.
Supermud can be used as a face mask or as a spot treatment. I apply it two or three times a week as a mask and leave it on for fifteen or twenty minutes.
As soon as I’ve washed it off, I can see and feel a big difference. My skin feels incredibly smooth and looks totally radiant. Glamglow really does make my skin glow! There is one thing I find disappointing about this mask: it doesn’t clear impurities (i.e. blackheads) as well as I expected it to. But I think I have particularly stubborn blackheads.
I can’t say for sure whether it lives up to its insanely long list of claims, but Supermud gives me instant and impressive results. I love using it before special events and whenever my skin is looking a little dull.