Check out my favorite products page for an updated list of my holy grail products and what I’m loving this month. Here are a few standouts:
- New Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Super Natural
This shade isn’t unique, but I love wearable nude pinks like Super Natural and Revlon’s new Super Lustrous formula is moisturizing and non-sticky. Read my review for more swatches and information.
- Real Techniques Foundation Brush
I love this foundation brush because it’s synthetic (which means it’s easy to clean), affordable, and easy to work with. Read my full review here.
- Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation
This foundation photographs really well and makes my skin look as close to flawless as I would imagine a foundation could. And it only costs $11.00! Read my review for more photos and swatches.
- Revlon Strawberry Shortcake ColorBurst Lip Butter
Revlon Lip Butters are great because they’re as easy to apply and wear as lip balm but they pack a lot of pigment.
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
Lash Accelerator Endless is easy to apply and adds a good amount of volume, length, and definition to my lashes. Read the review here.