‘No Makeup Makeup’ vs No Makeup
I often wonder whether wearing just a bit of makeup is worth the effort. Most of the time I wear a full face or none at all. I decided to do a ‘no makeup makeup’ look on half my face and leave the other half makeup-free so I could compare the two…I think this photo is proof that wearing just a few products can make a huge difference!
I have a lot of redness in my face, so even a sheer layer of foundation really helps to even out my skin tone and match my neck better. And the concealer makes me look less tired!
- Pixi H2O Skintint in Cream (review to come!)–$24.00
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara–$20.00
- Pixi Wakeup Concealer in Cream (review to come!)–$18.00
- Face Stockholm Blush in Worship (also worn here and here)–$20.00
- Senna Cosmetics Beyond Bronze (reviewed here)–$35.00
How many products do you wear on a daily basis? Does applying just a couple products make a difference for you?