Lash Accelerator Vs Lash Accelerator Endless
I’m a big fan of Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator and Lash Accelerator Endless mascaras. I thought a quick comparison of the two might be helpful to some of you, so here are my thoughts on how they stack up!
- I usually prefer old fashioned bristle wands (like Lash Accelerator’s), but I think the short plastic bristles on Lash Accelerator Endless’s wand avoid clumps better in this case.
- I don’t think the photos above capture this, but Lash Accelerator is a better lengthening mascara.
- Lash Accelerator Endless gives me a more fluttery lash look. Lash Accelerator looks a little more clumpy.
- Lash Accelerator makes my lashes look a bit thicker and darker.
- I expected Lash Accelerator Endless to remove easily because it is a fiber formula (or at least has fiber in its formula…I’m a little confused by Rimmel’s marketing). It’s actually very difficult and time consuming to remove, which is too bad because I love the way it looks on my lashes. The upside is that the mascara doesn’t flake, smudge, or move until you decide to remove it.
- Lash Accelerator is much easier to remove, which makes it a more realistic option for everyday wear.
Lash Accelerator Endless takes a lot of work to remove, so I save it for long days and nights out because it’s totally budge-proof. For daily use, I’m loving Lash Accelerator’s lengthening formula.