Customizable, freestyle makeup palettes have become super popular in the last few years. I’ve always used Yaby’s Empty Magnetic Palettes because they’re sleek looking and their mirror is made of stainless steel for easy mixing and cleaning. Yaby is now making smaller Stackable Set Palettes, which are not only adorable, but also super practical. They’re small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and you can stack as many as you like, which makes them perfect for travel.
The Stackable Set Palette is available in five configurations:
- The xl palette holds one 36.4mm pan like Yaby’s Powder Foundation, Highlight, or Invisible Powder
- The l palette holds one 30mm pan like Yaby’s Cream Foundation, Blush, or Large Empty Magnetic Pan
- The m palette (pictured below) holds four 20mm pans like Yaby’s Concealers, Lip Colors, or Medium Empty Magnetic Pans
- The s palette holds five 15.5mm pans like Yaby’s Eyeshadows, Pearl Paint Eye Shadows, Cake Liners, or Small Empty Magnetic Pans
- The f palette holds any shape and size – fill this palette up with your favorite colors from any brand!
They’re really easy to restack so you can make a little custom stacking palette in no time. This is great because it gives you all the flexibility of larger custom palettes like Z Palettes and Yaby’s original Empty Magnetic Palettes without the potential mess of actually moving your makeup (I get product all over my hands whenever I pop an eyeshadow or lipstick pan out of a palette).
These little palettes are perfect for travel or on the go touch-ups. They stack and unstack quickly and easily and they’re super cute!